Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Fishies Two

Coy: (deep in thought) What is he munchin over there?


Coy: I just gotta reach a little farther...uhh...to get the bag...of...fishies from my brother.


Coulter: WHAT does he think he is doing?? umm...these are MINE!!
Coy: Did you really just say that?? because I thought mommy just said to give me one fishy.


Coulter: FINE. Here, have one! Just take it. You know Coy, these are my fishies. Mommy handed the bag to ME!
Coy: Whoa. Slow down brother, mommy said one, just one!
Mommy: Coulter!
Coulter: Uhhh...well, hi mommy!
Coy: Ha! Right. You think she doesn't know what is going on? Really? You think that?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara and Jason said...

Very cute post Stacey!!

Carol said...

Those two are super cute! Great post, I love the pictures - they tell the story.

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the giggle.

Shelly said...

the early days of learning to share...I think it takes a lifetime to learn that lesson...