Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Three Uncles

Apparently, according to Coulter he has three uncles. AND I am not making an announcement for my sister here!! Ya see, Coulter know the names of his uncles--he's got it down: Uncle Toy (Troy) and Uncle Ryne (Ryan). This third and mysterious Uncle recently popped out of nowhere and he speaks of him often under many different and unusual circumstances. This uncle is Uncle Baby. We remind him time and again that: There is no uncle baby. The baby's name is Coy and your uncles are Ryan and Troy. Blah Blah Blah.

This Uncle Baby makes me laugh! You will see him playing away and all of a sudden he'll yell, "Uncle Baby" at nothing at all. Or when he has to apologize for something he has done wrong, he'll say, "Sorry Uncle Baby!" even if it is to Tom or I and not even the baby. Honestly, what is this all about!?!

Do you know an uncle baby?

On another note, I love bathing my kids together!! I love watching Coulter make Coy laugh! Check it out! You might even just see what made me have to stop this video in action!! HA!

6 comments:

Stephanie Brandt said...

That's the funniest thing ever ("Uncle baby"). Emily has yet to make many things up like that but I'm sure it's coming!

Melissa Post said...

Oh...i love bath time too. Taylor has made up conversations with herself and a friend lately on what they would say in certain instances.

Jessica said...

Uncle Baby...HA! Too funny.

Angie said...

I love "Toetoe"'s (that's what Nora calls him) imaginary friend!

Shelly said...

Caleb has been talking lately about someone or something with the name of 'come come'...hmmmm?

Stephanie M said...

Hilarious! You gotta add Uncle Dog to the list!