Friday, October 30, 2009

A Long time ago and far away...
We traveled to visit the island of...




We drove the "Road to Hana" seabring style in hopes to find the black sand beaches!

Find them, we did!

And Swim, we did!

The "Feast at LeLe" Luau in Lahaina was a first (Umm, Amazing)...
As was the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm!
Pincushion Protea growing in the mountains of Ali'i Kula! This was the flower that made up my wedding boquet! My absolute favorite!! Right Tom?!

The road less traveled on the south side of the isle questioned some of the passengers!(Not me though, I was all for it!)

Mount Haleakala up in the clouds, Yes totally UP IN THE clouds!

Once again, I wasn't too worried about the "walk slowly at this elevation" signs)

Nakalele Blow Hole! If you look close you can see Tom to the left!

Now, we have been for almost 2 months from this vacation but seriously folks seeing this photo makes me want to go back right...about...NOW!
Oh I mean this photo!! Ha! The other one too!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jweaver said...

wow- so beautiful! Those pictures make me want to go too!!

Stephanie M said...

thank you for posting these...now, i would like to see more these where these came from...tomorrrow when i see you face to face! yippeee

Jessica said...

oooo...beautiful! It makes me long for warm weather.

Angie said...

Finally a new post on Thone Thoughts! SO beautiful Stacey! Makes me look forward to our cruise in 68 days:)

Sara and Jason said...

I am SO glad you posted these pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous time.