Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yet another POST in numbers

12- days since I have last posted on this blog...oops

4- teeth in Coy's mouth

4- coughing coughers in our house

uncountable- the amount of rashy specks on Coulter's face/neck due to excema :(
(FYI--I just took him into the Clinic to be checked, he's on an antibiotic due to some infection)

2- stops made yesterday with my mom and the boys at coffee shops, HA. Love it.

3-days my mom has been down here kickin it with us

My mom you ask? What is she doing here?!? Follow along...

6- days Tom and I will be in AZ for a little work and mucho playing, I think?!

KIDLESS

8:51- the time we fly out tonight!!!

Check ya later!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

have a great time in AZ!! fun to see you last weekend!

Jessica said...

Fun to chat with you at Steph's party. Have a blast in Arizona!

4under3 said...

So fun!

Remember when you nannied in AZ?

Tiff