Friday, July 31, 2009

Lazy

I've had a blogging break. No reason really. We've been up to too much fun that I would love to share with you all, but at this point it is just too much. If I had to pin-point one reason for my BB (blogging break) it would probably be laziness. Just like you see with our youngest in the photo below. Laziness. It all come down to it being just too darn easy to crawl over the tub wall fully clothed while mom runs to the other room to get the post-bath diapers I forgot to grab. I didn't know this was possible. Ya see, I had just turned the water on, while both boys were fully clothes and getting the tub full of toys. I returned .01 seconds later to see Coy just splashing away happy as can be. I was litteraly in the adjacent room, now I didn't hear a thud, cry or anything and Coy wasn't even wet in the face. How in the world? I even asked Coulter, "Did you put Coy in the tub?" "No, mama," he replies. I should have known, because anyone of you who really knows this Coy Boy knows how strong he is. From the day he was born I was blown away at his strength. We should nickname his tree frog, he literally hangs on to the side of a pak-n-play trying to get in, just hanging to the point where I have to peel him off. He's a determined little dude. Obviously, the water was what he was after!

Before:



After:
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love that you have the green strainer in there. so nostalgic. we always had that in the tub...

Ehlan said...

that's excellent...I think our little man will be just like that!

Stephanie Brandt said...

That look on Coy's face in the top picture... you can tell he's guilty and lovin it! Could he be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

love this! sooo cute how the they both have little farmer's tans on their arms!

Sarah said...

So cute...seeing coy in the tub fully clothes..too funny!